1.19.2013

Loved It: Lavender Eyes

You know, for a makeup artist I really don't do enough posts about makeup.  I mean- it's basically my forte and yet here I am, week after week, not posting any makeup pics.  Well today I am turning over a new leaf. I hope you like it. 

I used (unless otherwise specified) Laura Mercier: radiance foundation primer; silk creme foundation in beige ivory; mineral loose setting powder #1; Bobbi Brown eye brightener in peach; secret brightening powder #1;  eye basic in peach; creme eye color in mauve pastel (limited edition. sorry!); eye colors in primrose, stellar and lavender silk (also limited edition. please don't be mad); eye liner in blue marine; faux lash mascara in black; blond eyebrow pencil; cheek color in rose petal; peach mosaic; lip hydratint in rose; lip pencil in clover. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love your eyeshaddow. So refreshing!

    www.creativesideofme.com
    www.facebook.com/CreativeSideOfme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Those brows are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your eyeshadow is gorgeous! i'd love to see more makeup tips!

    -Zoe
    http://pittsburghinpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete