2.13.2013

Loved It: Bundled Up

Last weekend husband and I joined my parents in Sisters Oregon to visit family.  It's such an adorable little town.  It's so adorable it inspired a visitor's guide post.  (coming up!)  In the meantime I hope you like the outfit I threw together to walk around.  
 Sorry for the poor quality on this pic.  See my camera sitting next to me?  This one was taken with a phone. 


Leggings: Target; Sweater: Calson (found at Nordstrom); Mittens: Forever 21; Hat: Found at Nordstrom (no tag! what?? I must have cut it off years ago because it was buggin) Earrings: Target; Boots: Sorel






6 comments:

  1. Your gloves are too cute, love the little hearts!

    //Birdie Shoots//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink beanie, wish it would get cold enough here in Houston to wear one.
    Jennifer
    www.FripperyVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Wholesale Hero Costume
    Wholesale Sexy Hero Costumes

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete